This is one I'm digging into tonight! (after still trying to play catch
up from conference!)

LiveBinder allows the user to upload content from pdf to ppt to .wmv to
websites and more and organize them into a virtual 3 ring binder.
Replete with subtabs, tabs and easy uploads, this is going to be a MUST
for anyone who wants more organization that other  or even a networked
folder gives you.  An added plus?  You'll NEVER lose anything, and it's
super easy to transfer to another person, if you're creating for an
organization!
Think about this...how about creating a binder for booktrailers and
using tabs to divide by grade levels?  You could also set up another tab
for resources about trailers, including music, images, et al, another
for accompanying book reviews....I'll be working on this soon (soon
being a relative term...)   : )
Here's an example of a library website using LiveBinder, where you can
see a website built from the ground up using online sources.

http://livebinders.com/play/play_or_edit/2653

Enjoy!!

Naomi Bates
Northwest HS Library Justin, Texas
TASL chair-elect, Texas Library Association
nbates@nisdtx.org
817-215-0203