From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Hastings, Jeff
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 10:08 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: GEN: Crisis Webinar is Mandatory Viewing!

This has probably been said quite often already, but it bears repeating:
I'm telling you, I am so glad that I finally got around to watching the
archived Crisis webinar today; it's really something nobody in this
business should miss.

You'll find the archive at:
http://tlvirtualcafe.wikispaces.com/Crisis_Webinar

It's a milestone, it's a manifesto, it's all that and a side of curried
bean dip. Buffy, Chris, Joyce, Gwyneth, you did our profession a great
service.

Jeff Hastings
School Librarian
Highlander Way Middle School
Howell, Michigan

Hastingj at howellschools dot com

LEGAL NOTICE:

intended
addressed.

the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient,
action
in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

To change your LM_NET status, you send a message to:
listserv@listserv.syr.edu

 * LM_NET Supporters:
http://lmnet.wordpress.com/category/links/el-announce/