Wow--that IS a great site!  I won't have time to play with it, so I'm glad
Naomi's going to!

I thought I’d reply to the whole list to remind everyone that we already
have a book trailer site that has those features.   The trailers at BTFA are
organized into folders by interest level.  There is a folder already set up
that contains documents related to creating trailers.  Unlike Teacher Tube
or You Tube, the streaming doesn’t take much time at all.  It’s super easy
to share with others either via copying and pasting the links, or
downloading/embedding.  Last week we added a folder called “Videos that
aren’t trailers” and yesterday we set one up for award winning books.  I
have had a great many suggestions for other additions to the site, and
hopefully will be able to add a great deal to it this summer.

I have high hopes for the BTFA site—and that it will evolve into something
much bigger than just book trailers.  In less than eight weeks, we’ve
accumulated 82 trailers and have had close to 8,300 trailer downloads.
That’s just mind-boggling to me!  (On a FANTASTIC note—we’re allowed 100 GB
for free and we’re using less than 1 GB even with all that we have!)

If you’ve never visited BTFA, please do:
https://www.4shared.com/u/vgpvszst/15eb7f4e/Book_Trailers_for_All.html?sId=cTOFXvukAegVAoFA

I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday…and that you survived the week
following TLA!

Now, back to the never-ending pile of work in my own library…

Blessings,

~Teresa

listserv@listserv.syr.edu

http://lmnet.wordpress.com/category/links/el-announce/