To all of you out there in Library World, please note the following:

The Library, Information Literacy, and Technololgy Caucus, a
recognized caucus of the National Education Association, will be
meeting during the Annual Meeting of the NEA, from July 1 to July 6,
in New Orleans.  Meetings have been scheduled during the RA at the
following times:
Thursday, July 1 from 4 - 5:30 PM
Saturday, July 3 from 9:30 - 11:00 AM
and
Monday, July 5, during the lunch break.
The room assignment is not yet available, but will be posted as soon
as it is known.

If you work in the fields of library or information technology, and
plan to attend the RA, please consider joining us at the caucus
meetings.  As we all know from what is going on in Library Land, there
is much to discuss about the state of libraries in the current times.
Linda Lucke and Stephen Williams
Co-Chairs, LIT Caucus

I serve as one of the co-chairs of the caucus, and if  you have any
questions about this group, please feel free to contact me off-list.
The LIT caucus also has a Ning, which can be accessed at http://nealit.ning.com/
Thanks,
Linda Lucke

Linda Lucke
Butterfield Learning Center
Butterfield Elementary School
1441 W. Lake Street
Libertyville, IL
llucke@d70schools.org

District 70's Mission: To ensure that District 70 students experience learning that
prepares them to live and work in the 21st Century.