Thank you so much to everyone who responded!  :)  I really wasn't sure what
to expect, but I got a lot of great responses and ideas.  I'll also be
sending some individual responses to some of you to address certain
suggestions &/or comments.

Once again, thank you for the help and I hope that my blog (although a bit
erratic in posting at the moment) can eventually be used as a helpful
resource for librarians who aren't sure which series to buy or not buy.

Oh, I was also reminded that I didn't post a link last time...my apologies.

Manga For Librarians
http://manga-for-librarians.blogspot.com/

Manga For Librarians LibrayThing Page
http://www.librarything.com/profile/manga-for-librarians

--
Miranda Hawkins
Senior Ref. Asst. - YA Services

The views expressed herein are not necessarily the views of my employer.