I have done a lot of study in natural healing and massage therapy and happen
to have a book on Cherokee medicinal/healing plants and recipes. If you
would like, I would be happy to make it available to your students for their
project.

pj
Paula Joseph-Johnson, LMS/Yearbook Advisor
Bristow High School (Bristow, OK)
pjohnson@bristow.k12.ok.us
Twitter: pjojo
Currently reading: Square Foot Gardening