WorldCat, http://www.worldcat.org/ , is an amazing resource, and you can
use it to help locate the book you want about learning disabilities.  Go
to :

http://www.worldcat.org/advancedsearch

type `learning disabilities` for the subject.  For the year you might
choose 2000 to: 2009.  Limit the audience to `Juvenile`.  Limit the
content to `fiction`  (I'm assuming it is a fiction book you want.)
You'll probably want to limit the language to English.

This search will bring up about 46 hits.  Click on the picture of the book
cover for a short summary of the book.

Sincerely,
Michael Bell
Former Chair, Texas Association of School Librarians
drmichaelbell@hotmail.com
Retired school and university librarian
webmaster at http://www.virtuallrc.com
webmaster at http://www.infotopia.info
webmaster at http://www.virtuallrc.com/magbot
webmaster at http://www.virtuallrc.com/alphamarks
webmaster at http://www.academicindex.net

You may be able to find what you want by using WorldCat.  Or, maybe not.
> Help! I read a book within the last year about a boy with undiagnosed
> learning disabilities whose mother would not let him be tested and served.
> The mother was the super-duper PTA mom, heading committees, organizing
> everything, but did it all in her head because she secretly had such
> severe
> learning disabilities that she was functionally illiterate. It was for
> intermediate readers, probably grades 4-8. Does anyone know the title of
> this book? I've searched and racked my brain but can't come up with it. I
> think it was published in the past two or three years.
>
> Thanks for any help you can give me!
>
> Terri L. Street, School Librarian
> Longfellow Middle School
> Norman, Oklahoma
> tstreet@norman.k12.ok.us
>
> "Never judge a book by its movie." -- J. W. Eagen

>   You can prevent most e-mail filters from deleting LM_NET postings
>   by adding LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU to your e-mail address book.
> To change your LM_NET status, you send a message to:
> listserv@listserv.syr.edu
> In the message write EITHER:
> 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET
> 2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL
> 3) SET LM_NET MAIL
> 4) SET LM_NET DIGEST
>
>  * LM_NET Help & Information: http://lmnet.wordpress.com/
>  * LM_NET Archive: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/archive/
>  * EL-Announce with LM_NET Select: http://lm-net.info/join.html
>  * LM_NET Supporters:
> http://lmnet.wordpress.com/category/links/el-announce/
>  * LM_NET Wiki: http://lmnet.wikispaces.com/

Dr. Michael Bell
Former Chair, Texas Association of School Librarians
drmichaelbell@virtuallrc.com
webmaster at http://magbot.virtuallrc.com
webmaster at http://alphamarks.virtuallrc.com
webmaster at http://www.academicindex.net