Hello all... I'll be opening a new library next year, and we'll be
using
a genre based (bookstore style) layout.  Does anyone currently use
this
type of layout?  What genre divisions do you utilize? Any tips
and/tricks would be helpful.

Ali Ellingson, Librarian
Woodcreek Middle School
Summerwood, TX
alissa.ellingson@humble.k12.tx.us

Miss Alissa Ellingson
6th Grade RELA
AMS - Humble ISD

This message and any attachment are intended only for addressee(s) and
may contain information that is considered sensitive or confidential. If
immediately and delete the misdirected e-mail. Furthermore, any release
or further disclosure of information related to a student without proper
legal authority or written consent is prohibited by law.