I'm expanding my target to all K-12 librarians.

Carol Valdez
CMS librarian
Texas

>>> On 4/28/2010 at 4:23 PM, in message
<738599.85990.qm@web38804.mail.mud.yahoo.com>, heidi buzzanga <

I am not middle school- but I teach math basic skills to "overflow" 3rd
graders (the actual basic skills teacher has no room in her schedule to
accommodate them).

--- On Wed, 4/28/10, Carol Valdez <Carol.Valdez@PISD.EDU> wrote:

From: Carol Valdez <Carol.Valdez@PISD.EDU>
Subject: [LM_NET] TARGET: MS: teaching classes not related to library
instruction or research
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 4:00 PM

I apologize for the cross-posting.

Are you currently teaching a class in addition to your duties as a
librarian?  Specifically, I'm wondering if you are teaching a class
that
is *not* directly related to research, library skills, or information
literacy; for example, Spanish or Health?  Here's an example: the
football coach who also teaches a section of Health.

Please post to me privately if this applies to you, and I'll post a
hit
if requested.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
Carol

Carol Valdez
Librarian
Carpenter Middle School
carol.valdez@pisd.edu ( about:/mc/compose?to=carol.valdez@pisd.edu )
ext. 25027

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including all attachments,
confidential student and/or employee information.  Unauthorized use or
disclosure is prohibited under the federal Family Education Rights &
Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. ยง1232g, 34 CFR Part 99, 19 TAC 247.2, Govt Code
552.023, Educ. Code 21.355, 29 CFR 1630.14(b)(c)).  If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate
this
information.  Please call the sender immediately or reply by email and
destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.

  by adding LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU (
about:/mc/compose?to=LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU ) to your e-mail address
book.
To change your LM_NET status, you send a message to:
listserv@listserv.syr.edu (
about:/mc/compose?to=listserv@listserv.syr.edu )

* LM_NET Supporters:
http://lmnet.wordpress.com/category/links/el-announce/