Well said, Mary Beth. The school needs to hire a temporary librarian, not
rely on an untrained mother with a young infant. If that kind of service
were sufficient, we would all be out of a job!

Terri L. Street, School Librarian
Longfellow Middle School
Norman, Oklahoma
tstreet@norman.k12.ok.us

"Never judge a book by its movie." -- J. W. Eagen