Hi All,

I've thought about this for a while as I've watched all the emails fly about school
librarians losing their positions.  Mind boggling.

But I'm writing you all today with an invitation.  I am looking for librarians who
would be interested in writing some book summaries/reviews for abookandahug.com.
There are some wonderful librarians around the country who are already doing this
and it's a great way to get books you love and recommend out into the greater
awareness.

Your credit line will appear on abookandahug.com and you can add "published" to
your resume.

So, if you're interested or even if you have questions about how it would work,
please email me off list and we can create a team.  You all have the knowledge.
Let's keep it streaming out to those kids who need it so much.  (and their parents
too!)

Cheers,
Barb

Barb Langridge