Hi LM_NETers,

I  thought I'd share a job posting for TeachingBooks.net in case you
know someone who might enjoy it. I think this job will be great for
any smart, energetic person who loves books, education, and working
with teachers and librarians.  I know it isn't a school librarian
position, but it sure is connected to the field and enables advocacy
and support in personable, meaningful ways.

Details of this Madison, Wisconsin-based opportunity are copied below
or at http://teachingbooks.net/jobopportunity

My very best. -- Nick

Educational Outreach Coordinator at TeachingBooks.net

TeachingBooks.net, an educational organization that adds a multimedia
dimension to the reading experiences of children's and young adult
books, is looking for a qualified individual to help lead company
outreach and customer support efforts.

The primary focuses of this position are to:
     * Actively support the integration of multimedia into reading
with current and prospective customers (teachers and librarians).
     * Clearly and enthusiastically provide information to users of
our service to improve their understanding of and experience with the
TeachingBooks.net service.

     * Communicate with license coordinators to assist them in
effectively raising awareness of TeachingBooks.net within their
educational communities.

Valued attributes that will enable you to thrive in this position
include:    * Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
     * Comfort talking with educators and presenting in front of a
group.

     * Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and
meet deadlines.

     * Ability to manage details with ease.

     * Attentiveness to data integrity.

An ideal candidate has a familiarity with and interest in education,
librarianship, and books; an interest and willingness to take
initiative; and experience working in a team environment.

Position is full-time with competitive salary and benefits, including
health insurance. Position is on-site in a Madison, WI office.

View the complete job description at:

http://TeachingBooks.net/EducationalOutreach

Reply with cover letter and resume to:

Alyssa Yokota-Lewis, Lead Educational Outreach Coordinator
alyssa@teachingbooks.net

(608) 257-2919

About TeachingBooks.net:

TeachingBooks.net is a portal to thousands of online resources that
educators and students use to explore children's and young adult books
and their authors. We offer a multimedia connection to reading, and
are currently licensed in more than 25,000 schools providing resources
to more than 13 million students.

Learn more at: http://TeachingBooks.net/about

_________

Nick Glass