May I suggest that before you try any of the suggested solutions that you
check both the copyright status of the clips you want to download and copy
as well as the T&C of YouTube.

This sort of request raises its head so regularly on the OZTL list that we
sought a ruling from the Australian Copyright Council.  Because Australian
schools have special licences purchased on their behalf by our educational
authorities, the response was framed in terms of those and so is irrelevant
for US schools, but, on the whole, interpretation of the T&C is that this
sort of copying and re-screening is not permitted unless the creator has
shared it under the appropriate Creative Commons licence.
Barbara

Barbara Braxton
Teacher Librarian
COOMA NSW 2630