Hi All,

Listening to the crickets, just back from the beach at Chincoteague and looking to
the fall.

I wanted to let you all know that abookandahug.com has a new section now. It's the
Read Around the World section and I've begun with Asia/ Australia/Oceania.  If you
click on the interactive map, it will take you to books about folks in a particular
country.  I will be adding books to that section in the next month and would love
to get your book recommendations.  Here's a link to the page:
http://www.abookandahug.com/country-asia-aust-oceania

Second thing is that I'm working with my web folks to make it possible for students
to create lists of favorites on abookandahug.com.  I would like to know what other
capabilities you would like your students to have when they go on the site.  Would
they like to add their opinions to book reviews?  Would they like to write their
own book reviews on abookandahug.com?  I would like to hear back from you all about
this and then we'll take a look at what we can do with the site in a safe way.

Thanks,
Barb

Barb Langridge
Children's Services