Dear LM_NET colleagues:

In the past I tried to offer my own library/classroom holiday calendar,
but I just did not have the resources to keep up with it.  So instead, I
have created a page on my Alphamarks site that shares a number of links
that should help most librarians and teachers be aware of special
holidays.  The url for this is :

http://virtuallrc.com/alphamarks/cgi-bin/ibview.pl?fld=Holidays+/+Awareness+Days&usr=generalities

"When you use it, please make sure that the URL is an unbroken string."

I hope this helps you as you begin a new academic year.

Sincerely,
Dr. Michael Bell
Former Chair, Texas Association of School Librarians
drmichaelbell@hotmail.com
Retired school and university librarian
webmaster at http://www.virtuallrc.com
webmaster at http://www.infotopia.info