Many thanks to all those who replied, two librarians (Melinda Wright and I could
not find the email of the othe person who also recommended Follett) gave the web
address of Follet Professional Portal that has Elessons for librarians on Destiny.
They include everything from tutorials on navigating the destiny catalog to catalog
managment.  They are geared for teachers and not the students, but I found the 9.0
Destiny lessons something that I could use on a smart board and have the kids at
their computers actually clicking through Destiny.  They are short and sweet.   You
log onto http://www.follettsoftware.com/index.cfm  Before you can actually get to
the lessons you need to create an account. Our rep said that teachers should email
follett about creating tutorials for kids as the education division is an up and
coming division and they are looking for ideas.

Rachel Wynkoop has a blog on which she posted a few tutorials and she said that she
would be posting more Librariesaremorethanbooks.blogspot.com

Debra Marshall has a scavenger hunt for Destiny 9.8  You can contact her at
dmarshall@coppellisd.com<mailto:dmarshall@coppellisd.com>
Susan Vorack has a great tutorial for training your teachers, you can contact her
at VORACE_S@lincoln.edu.ar<mailto:VORACE_S@lincoln.edu.ar>

Again, thank you to everyone who took the time to reply it was a huge help and I
hope I did not leave anyone out in my quest to get the information to  all who
asked for a hit.
Debbie Benedict
LMS
Lithcfield CT