I recommend clusty.com, as it divides search term into relevant topics.  (Recently
someone typed in "cardinal," wanting the bird, and was able to choose sites that
provided info on the bird and not the sports teams!)

“Librarians. . . have been my lifelong friends, guides and heroes.”  Joseph Bruchac
Basya Karp, Librarian

Shulamith High School andShulamith School For Girls

Brooklyn, New York

basyak10@hotmail.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/