Several of you asked for a hit on online resources to use for scheduling, so here
it is:

Ø      We use http://www.pbworks.com <http://www.pbworks.com/>  for our teachers to
sign up for computer labs.  I would think it would work alright for you too.

Ø      Sounds like a Google Form might do the trick. They're very easy to use.

Ø      If you set up an account with Google, you can go to Google docs, Select a
New document and a drop down menu will pop up with forms.  Then if you select the
Embed option, it will give you a code you can enter into  your website.  I'm not
sure if the completed forms go to your email or your Google docs.

Ø      Have you tried SignUp Genius?  http://signupgenius.com/
<https://mail.tcaps.net/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://signupgenius.com/>   Our
Volunteer Coordinator helped us set this up for our parent volunteers
during book fair and it seems to have worked splendidly.

Ø      You can try Google calendar. If you give all the parents a generic log-on,
they will all be able to access the account and see what times are taken and what
times need to be filled. We use GC to sign out all the labs in our building. It
works pretty well.

Ø      Volunteer Spot:  http://www.volunteerspot.com/
<http://www.volunteerspot.com/>

Sue