I am the librarian for a school of 550 first, second and third graders with a fixed
schedule. I see 23 classes each week.

The teachers in my district are all given Dell laptops. We each have a docking
station at our desks.
This summer we turned in our old laptops and docking stations and were issued new
ones.

I used to be able to connect my docking station to my 27" tv with an S video cable.
 My classes sit on the floor in front of me, and when I need to show them something
on the computer, the tv monitor is the perfect size.

My new docking station does not have a socket (that doesn't sound right but I don't
know the correct term) for the S video cable.

We have looked and looked for a solution. I don't want a smart board. I just need a
large monitor. I would love to be able to plug the TV into the computer somehow to
use the tv as the monitor. Even the tech guys are stumped.

Anyone have any idea how to do this?

Karen DeFrank