Below is the link to my pictures on FaceBook showing many of the photos I have
received in my project to collect photos of people reading books all over the
world.  I have rec'd photos from Nova Scotia, Australia, Oregon, North Carolina,
here in Georgia, South Dakota, etc.  I have some I have not posted until I have
comfirmation it is okay to post.  Some of you  may notice that one of the pictures
if of the Georgia School Superintendent in Atlanta, GA with a copy of GE&H!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2053664&id=1418933661&l=2556ea3906

Also, for those who may have missed it in the past...here is my Seuss poem I wrote
a few years ago.  Feel free to use it if you wish.

No matter what shape...
No matter what size...
Step in the library...
And give your spirit a rise!