There are three new trailers posted in the Teacher Tube group, “Book
Trailers for All.”  They are for Unwind, by Neal Shusterman, Princess Ben,
by Catherine Gilbert Murdock, and I am a Being of Unspeakable Evil and I
want to be your Class President, by Josh Lieb. They were all created by June
Henson, who is the librarian at Downing Middle School in Flower
Mound, Texas.  They are all fantastic, but the one for Unwind gave me
chills.  They are posted to the TT group, (Book Trailers for
All<http://www.teachertube.com/members/groupHome.php?group_id=booktrailersforall>)
as well as embedded on my blog:  http://pettushs.blogspot.com.

I am excited to let everyone know that the group on Teacher Tube is up to
1,286 members and we now have 55 book trailers.  I have downloaded them all
and have them playing on a continual loop in my library.  The books that
have trailers spend literally NO TIME on the shelves.  I'd love to have more
people posting their trailers.  (With proper attribution for images and
music, of course!)

Blessings,
--
Teresa Schauer