I am very excited to let everyone know that I think I have figured out a
place to share our book trailers that is MUCH easier to navigate than
Teacher Tube, when it comes to downloading/embedding the videos.  I do think
Teacher Tube is our best bet as far as having a central location for people
to upload their trailers.  I think this for several reasons, but there are
two main ones.  First, Teacher Tube is not blocked by most school filters,
making it the most accessible for the greatest number of people..  Secondly,
we already have more than 1,300 members in the Book Trailers for all Group,
and we have 55 book trailers, so why reinvent the wheel?

I have created some public folders at www.4shared.com where I have
downloaded all the trailers from the TT group, converted them to MP4 files
and placed them into groups, according to interest level.  For those of you
who are contributing trailers, please continue to add them to the TT group.
I will then upload them into the file sharing site.  I will provide the link
to the sharing site below.  I realize this site might be blocked by several
districts.  If it is blocked, I still think it will be beneficial to have
the videos there.  Even if people have to open the site at home and save the
trailers to a flash drive, the time saved alone in the upload process will
make it worthwhile.

So, if you are interested in checking it out, here's the link:
http://www.4shared.com/u/vgpvszst/15eb7f4e/Teresa_Schauer.html?sId=iuGsqhfFJ7f6eMqG

Blessings to all, and to all a GOOD NIGHT!

~Teresa
--
Teresa Schauer
District Librarian/Pettus ISD