Hi everyone,

I'm trying to locate book posters to decorate our library walls.  In
previous years, my co-librarian and I have found these promotional posters
extraordinarily helpful as reading motivation tools; for example, within two
days of tacking up a "Coming Soon!" poster for the book Library Mouse, we
had practically the entire second grade asking if they could borrow it.  For
the most part, we've picked up these posters at the exhibition hall at ALA
each summer.  The economy being what it is, however, we can no longer afford
to attend ALA and are scrambling to find similar posters.  I've queried a
couple publishers and gotten a few freebies, but before I continue the
seemingly endless cold-calling, I thought I'd check in with the LM_Net brain
trust and see if you all had any suggestions.  Where do you get your library
decorations from?  Have you had any success with particular publishers?

We're not interested in the ALA-style "Read" posters, by the way.  We
haven't found that kids are especially drawn to them, unless they feature a
specific book title.  (The Diary of a Wimpy Kid toilet-seat reading poster
was fantastic, but our principal made us take it down...)

Thanks!
-Laura

--
Laura Wolfram