School-Libraries.Net is the world's largest directory of school
libraries.  We are in the process of checking all the links and
enhancing the web sites.  I would like to turn my attention to Arizona
in the next few weeks.  To do that I need someone in Arizona, a
librarian or a library assistant to act as the Arizona Coordinator.
The duties are minimal:  check the websites twice or three times a
year, act as spokes person, cheerleader for School-Libraries.Net. and
answer any questions I may have about school libraries in Arizona. I
hope that one of you will volunteer.  I you are interested contgact me
at rwbarber@gmail.com

Thank you for your time.

--
Raymond W. Barber