Y'all are wonderful! I knew I would get lots of answers on this, and I had
everything all wrong... Don't you just love it when somebody at the
Central Office sends you something with no information and you're supposed
to know what to do with it? That's what happened here, and I'm surprised
the ALA and the NEH and whoever hasn't come and jerked the pictures right
out of my library. I haven't done anything right! I did try to get the
teachers to use them on several occasions, but they have not been on
display. Just waiting in their wonderful box for someone to borrow them.
Well, I have it straight now. Here's the main gist.

"As a recipient of this grant, you are required to encourage your staff to
make use of the images, and keep as many as possible on display during the
 school year. After the grant term, awardee institutions are also required
to add the images to their permanent collections for future display and
educational use." No selling on ebay!

I will be talking to my principal and seeing what we can work out. As one
astute lm-netter pointed out, the prints are double-sided so we'll have to
figure out something other than a permanent frame.

Thanks so much to everyone who replied! I will be thanking you personally,
but I wanted to get this hit posted.

Nancy

Nancy Dickinson, Librarian
Hillsboro Elementary School