Looking for teachers who might want to videoconference with us through an ITV
program, now in it's preliminary planning phase.
(Skype is not an option for us in this project, sorry)
Time zones are a factor.  We're in central standard time zone and would need to
connect roughly between 8:00 and 11:30 a.m.

Premise:  Share facts about your state, others could be determined.  Also seeking
Spanish language schools
Grade level:  to be determined - looking especially for grades 1-3, but higher than
that may find partners in WI, too.
Time frame:  Our summer school runs June 6- July 2nd.  Once a week for 60 minutes?
Your regular school year calendar and our SS calendar could work.

Just looking for an opportunity to connect students here with students elsewhere
and have teachers learn a little about video-conferencing possibilities in the
process.

I will pass along your interest/name to the regional director of this proposed
program.

Marcia Dressel, K-5 Librarian @ the
Elementary and Intermediate Schools
Osceola, WI