From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Marybeth Green
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 5:24 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [LM_NET] Where will AR be in 5 years

New Years is a time for reflection and pondering the future.

With that in mind, what do you think is the future for AR? Think about
all the changes we are seeing in education and in technology ... Will
it largely remain unchanged? Will it adapt to new technologies? How?

Marybeth Green
Instructional technology
Texas A&M Kingsville
Kingsville, TX
marybe6262@aol.com

To change your LM_NET status, you send a message to:
listserv@listserv.syr.edu