Always a good idea to see what one of us has already done! Here is my
TKAM Pathfinder--perhaps there are some links you might want to use.
<http://www.shelton.org/education/components/scrapbook/default.php?sectiondetailid=2268&sc_id=1191116261&sc_id=1191116303&timestamp=1191116324&sc_id=1191116811&sc_id=1191119454#pitem2131

Kathy

Kathy Fester
Library Coordinator
The June Shelton School & Evaluation Center
15720 Hillcrest
Dallas, TX
972-774-1772 x255
kfester@shelton.org
www.shelton.org/library

"...to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and
information."  Information Power, 1998