Do you still use cassette recorders in your school or library? Want to
add some great audiobooks to your classroom or library collect? I just
got a posting from Bruce Coville's Full Cast Audio about an incredible
sale. You can buy a ton for cheap!
Here are the details from the Full Cast website here:
http://www.fullcastaudio.com/tek9.asp?pg=news

GIGANTIC CASSETTE BLOW OUT!!
There's no escaping the fact that cassettes are going away. Still, we
have a fair number of them on hand, and I would far rather they be in
the hands of eager listeners. So if you can still use cassettes, have
we got a deal for you:
For as long as they last, we will sell the titles we still have on
cassette at $1per cassette. That is, a 2 cassette set, normally
$17.95, is now $2, a 3 cassette set, normally $21.95, is now $3, and a
4 cassette set, normally $25.95 is now $4.
With prices like that, how can you resist?!?
I've reset all the prices on the website. I've also deleted the
library edition listings, though in some cases you will actually get
the sturdier library edition even if you order the retail set.
Below are clickable links to the titles we have available, including
books by Tamora Pierce, James Howe, Bruce Coville, Elizabeth Winthrop,
and other major authors.
Have fun, and happy listening!

Buddha Boy by Kathe Koja - $2 (Audie Award Winner)
David and the Phoenix by Edward Ormondroyd - $2
Disappearing Act by Sid Fleischman - $2
The Dragon of Doom (Moongobble & Me #1) by Bruce Coville - $1
Dunk  by David Lubar - $4
The Girls  by Amy Goldman Kos - $2
Have Space Suit, Will Travel by Robert Heinlein - $6
Hobart by Anita Briggs - $1
Juliet Dove, Queen of Love by Bruce Coville - $3 (a Magic Shop book)
The Kite Rider  by Geraldine McCaughrean - $4
The Misfits by James Howe - $3
The Monsters of Morley Manor by Bruce Coville - $3
The Monster's Ring by Bruce Coville - $2 (a Magic Shop book)
The Red Hot Rattoons by Elizabeth Winthrop - $4
Sandry's Book (Circle of Magic #1) by Tamora Pierce - $2
Shakespeare's Greatest Hits by Bruce Coville - $2
Song of the Wanderer (Unicorn Chronicles #2) by Bruce Coville - $4

Mary Burkey
Liberty Middle School
Columbus, OH
mary.burkey@gmail.com