This turned into a Target/HIT.  Thank you to everyone who offered
suggestions.

Original question:

Have been enjoying my iPad that my husband bought for me. I'm going
nuts with the apps!  <g>... Have found several apps that would be
great tools to use in my library with the kids on the Smartboard.  Is
there any way to connect my iPad to the Smartboard and project the
information to the board?  Thanks!