Look what I just got from Linda Joy Singleton.
The kids at my school will be so excited. This is so cool! I sure wish someone in
Hollywood would discover her Seer Series. Maybe now they will.
See the info she sent me below.

This is what I got from Linda.
In case you didn't see it on my blogs, I just announced that DEAD GIRL trilogy has
been optioned for TV.
All 3 books are being optioned for a year by a small Hollywood production group.
This really excites me and I can already imagine the dramatic scenes of Amber's
out-of-body drama.
The first chapter of DEAD GIRL WALKING is up on my website under the books link:
www.LindaJoySingleton.com <http://www.lindajoysingleton.com/>
I'll post to my Facebook page when new developments happen!!
 I'm doing a (rare!) booksigning on THursday the 29th at the Borders at Westfield
Mall from 4-6PM with picture book author Verla Kay. I'll be signing the DEAD GIRL
books.
Hope you're having a great summer!

Kathy Spielman
Middle School Library Media Technician