For the past two years, I have collaborated with the middle school
history teacher in preparing students for History Fair as part of
National History Day.  I am looking to revise how I have been helping
the students.  In particular, I am wanting to revise how I help the
students find primary sources and how they take notes from these primary
sources.

If you have collaborated with your history teacher, would you please
email me about activities, handouts, or anything else you have created
that have been successful with middle school students.

Laura Holton
Librarian
Thomas Edison Charter School
North Logan, Utah