A few things came up at our faculty meeting today, in our discussion on end of the
year procedures.

Principal reminded teachers to return their regular headphones (i.e. not the ipod
ear buds) to me  so they can be cleaned over the summer. I've always collected the
headphones, but have never cleaned them. She
said, in all the other schools they get cleaned every summer...

My question is:What do you suggest I use to clean them with?.

 They are the big  headphones that are used for listening centers.  They do not
have replaceable earpads  - and are made of hard plastic.

My techie husband says I cannot use clorox wipes because the alcohol content will
damage the plastic.  What do others clean them with? Thanks! Please reply to me
directly, as this account is set to not receive LMNET posts)

Suzanne Ng, Librarian
South Mountain School
South Orange, NJ
sng@somsd.k12.nj.us