In addition to Mo Willems (one student, weeks after I read her class Leonardo, the
Terrible Monster, still mentions the book every time she sees me), I have some
favorites:

No Such Thing by Jackie French Koller

Officer Buckle and Gloria by Peggy Rathmann

The Lion's Share: a Tale of Halving Your Cake and Eating It, Too by Matthew
McElligott

Wild About Books by Judy Sierra

I'm Really Not Tired by Lori Sunshine

There's Something in My Attic by Mercer Mayer

Meerkat Mail and The Odd Egg by Emily Gravett

Silly Little Goose! by Nancy Tafuri

Kitten's First Full Moon by Kevin Henkes

Okay, I'll stop now...

“Librarians. . . have been my lifelong friends, guides and heroes.”  Joseph Bruchac
Basya Karp, Librarian

Shulamith High School and Shulamith School For Girls

Brooklyn, New York

basyak10@hotmail.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/