You said it, Jennifer!  The appearance of my elementary/middle school library at
the end of any given school day is proof that reading is certainly not becoming
obsolete.  (I'm working on attracting more high schoolers into my domain.)

When I look around me on the NYC subway on any given day going to or from work, I
see people of all ages reading, not ebooks (I've maybe seen only one of these), but
books!

"Librarians...have been my lifelong friends, guides and heroes."  Joseph Bruchac

Basya Karp, Librarian

Shulamith High School and Shulamith School For Girls

Brooklyn, New York

basyak10@hotmail.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/