Thank you very much to all those wonderful people who took the time in their busy
days to send me suggestions. The teacher who asked me will be thrilled with all
these titles.

Lori Belair, Librarian
A.J. Smith & Cayuga Elementary Libraries
Union Springs, NY
lbelair@rochester.rr.com

Seussisms,  Mary Engelbreit.

 The Scrapbooker's Best Friend books are published by Chatterbox Publications.

Age doesn't matter unless you're a cheese"   Wisdom from our Elders
     Kathry and Ross Petra

"Quote Reference Book"  Book 3  with CD-Rom

Teaching is a Work of Heart
     Dr. Anthony P. Witham

Teacher's Delights  Lighten Up Enterprises, Inc.

Life's Little Instruction Book

Live and Learn and Pass It On,
Live and Learn and Pass It On, vol. II
     written and complied by H. Jackson Brown Jr.
     People ages 5 to 95 shre what they've discovered about life, love, and
other good stuff.

Happiness is an Inside Job; Humor and Wisdom for Living and Loving Life
     Created by Meiji Stewart

It's a Jungle Out There; Gorilla Business Quotations
     Compiled by Bruce Goodmansen

The Little Book of Virtues
     Published by Garborg's, Inc.

Simple Expressions A Pocketbook of Titles to Jumpstart Your Album Pages
     Creative Memories

The Scrapbooker's Best Friend; vol. I
The Scrapbooker's Best Friend; vol. II
The Scrapbooker's Best Friend; vol. III
     H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Complete Book of Zingers
    Croft M. Pentz

Don't Squat with Yer Spurs On! A Cowboy's Guide to Life
     Texas Bix Bender

The Bully Pulpit; a Teddy Roosevelt Book of Quotations
     H. Paul Jeffers

Look at www.simpletruths.com and choose Gift Books, then Inspiration 365 Days A
Year.  All of the books at Simple Truths are inspirational, but this particular
one is filled with quotes.

 the Quote a Day calendar: A Perpetual Calendar from Susan Winget. I keep one in
the downstairs bathroom and one in our bedroom.

http://www.buyteachercreated.com/estore/product/4899

 TCR4899 Quote A Day Perpetual Calendar from Susan Winget
Quote A Day Perpetual Calendar from Susan Winget

My very favorite book of inspirational quotes is one that I got from Outward Bound
School. I've had it for 20 years now and, even with the proliferation of quotes
online, have never found the desire to weed it.
OB still sells a version of it on their site:
https://www.outward-bound.org/order/readings.php

Here is the one I have, but it's out of print and used copies are rather expensive:
http://www.amazon.com/Readings-Hurricane-Island-Outward-School/dp/B001R8XHNG/

Baseball Quotations
Dictionary of Film Quotations
The Great Rock N'Roll Quote Book
Jabberrock! Ultimate book of rock n'rol quotations
Morrow's dictionary of quotations

Hope this helps.  I've also accessed quotes off of google to use on bookmarks
which where pretty inspiring.