Hi everyone - I'm sending out one last push for help. In February, I asked for
votes for Mesa Vista in the Acer Library Makeover Contest. Voting ends this
Wednesday (March 31) and the school with the most votes wins 10 laptops and 2
desktop computers. All 10 finalists are worthy of these computers (and in need),
but only one can win and I really hope my kids can benefit.

We're 85% Hispanic, more than 80% are on the free and reduced lunch program, quite
a few of our students are foster children or from single-parent homes... we're
isolated and rural, yet we have a lot of “big city” problems like gangs, drug
overdoses and DUI's. Despite all these problems, we do have a lot of great kids who
will hugely benefit from better computer access.

Please consider voting for Mesa Vista online at:
https://usspringpromo.acer.com/Campaign/SchoolLibraryMakeover/index.htm?LS=Intel

They ask for your email address at the bottom to "submit
your vote" purely to keep one person from voting a million times, but
they don't do anything with your actual e-mail address.

Thank you for considering us!

April
 van
Buren,