Naomi and friends,
You'll find some additional links here: http://bookleads.wikispaces.com/  I
could use help maintaining this wiki.  Anyone "game"?

joyce

Joyce Kasman Valenza, Ph.D.
Springfield Township HS Library
Phone: 215-233-6030 Ext. 2502                     Fax: 215-836-5237
Cell: 215-518-1846
skype: joycevalenza
twitter: joycevalenza
Library website: http://springfieldlibrary.wikispaces.com
NeverEndingSearch (School Library Journal)
http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/neverendingsearch
TeacherLibrarianNetwork http://teacherlibrarian.ning.com