Good Morning!

It's official here:  the library position has been cut because of budget.
Too few students to warrant a full-time librarian.  Do I know of a TA who
could provide check-out and shelving, and to keep the program going at the
same level that I've brought it back to from last year?

Leslie
*******************************
Leslie Greaves Radloff, BS.Ed; MS.LME; MN History Curriculum Award
Winner;Book
Reviewer-Library Media Connection and others
Member: ALA/YALSA; MEMO; METRONET
Licensed Teacher Librarian
Maxfield Magnet School
380 N. Victoria Street
Saint Paul, MN  55104
651.293.8680 Ext.1134
651.293.5306 fax
leslie.radloff@spps.org

School libraries with licensed professionals equal higher student
achievement. Make school libraries a priority.

 * To contact an LM_NET Moderator:  LM_NET-request@listserv.syr.edu