As always, the members of this list are amazing!  I was overwhelmed with
answers stating that anything after the decimal point in the literature
section indicates timeframe.  The .54 indicates that the author primarily
wrote during the timeframe 1945-1999.  Several respondents said it would be
fine to change everything to 811, and that sounds good to me; it won't take
all that long, and will be more efficient for both students and shelvers
once it's done.

Thanks again!  As I tell the kids, I learn something new every day in this
profession.  :)

Sara Reinders, LMS
Ada Christian School
Ada, MI