I have a copy of "THE BEETLE ALPHABET BOOK" by Jerry Pallotta and I
know (because Jerry told me) that there are references to "The
Beatles" (John, Paul, George, and Ringo) hidden within its pages.

I don't know enough about the Beatles to find the references.   for
example: There's some words/letters hidden among the blades of grass
on the "I" page; and words on the back of the Leaf Beetle on the "L"
page; and letters camouflaged on the back of the Net-winged Beetle on
the "N" page.  Perhaps they are song titles -- I just don't know
enough about "The Beatles" and their songs.

Is anyone (or their students) an expert on the Beatles that might
spot the references within this book?

Thanks for any clues.
Sharron McElmeel
Sharron L. McElmeel
http://www.mcelmeel.com

McBookwords (a literacy organization)
http://www.mcbookwords.com/

Instructor - University of Wisconsin-Stout
Children's Literature in the Reading Program
http://www.uwstout.edu/soe/profdev/childrenslit/
Young Adult Literature in the Reading Program
http://www.uwstout.edu/soe/profdev/yalit/

3000 N Center Point Rd
Cedar Rapids, IA 52411-9548

ph. (319) 393-2562