First, part 2 of my Library Legos survey (don't intend for there to be a
part 3 BTW):
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J68PNBQ
Thanks for taking survey part 2.  Will post a comments/ notes hit if
desired.

Thanks to the MANY people who responded to my first survey.

 A couple of comments:
Why am I doing this/what will the data be used for?  Thinking, Planning
library program, Possible use in planning some training,  Seeing what others
outside my own little library world are doing..............

Notes from part 1 survey:
Elementary and MS/Secondary about evenly distributed in respondees and the
two highest areas; a few from district office or pk/k - 12 were listed also
Most rate themselves as advanced or intermediate in comfort/expertise with
technology
Some of the other Web 2.0 items listed in comments:(* means several
mentions)
 jog the web
animoto **
google docs *
wordle*
zamzar *
livebinders*
voice thread*
delicious **
rss feeds
trading cards
twitter *
kid blog
edmodo
xtranormal
weebly
gliffy
flickr
prezi
icyte
glogster *
noodletools
google earth
librivox
cacoo
tagxedo
imagechef
photostory
moviemaker
diifo
yola
ticket to read
jodix
jing

Most used and frequently used, in order from most to least:

Online Databases

Discovery Streaming, etc

Other web 2.0 items/other items

Thinkfinity, etc

Shelfari, etc

Blogs

Wikis

Moodle

Items with highest percentages on Might be useful if I learned more about
it:

Moodle, Etc  47.0

Shelfari,etc/other web 2.0 items: both 38.9

Wikis -- 36.5

Thinkfinity, etc 31.4

Again: much thanks all!

--
Betsy Ruffin
librarian-technologist  Cleburne (TX) ISD

 * To contact an LM_NET Moderator:  LM_NET-request@listserv.syr.edu