Hello~

I just posted the following on our web site.

Best regards,

Marty

I am reading Cosmic, by Boyce.

Martin Swist
スイスト せんせい,
mswist@asij.ac.jp
Middle School LMS
http://tinyurl.com/yjl7fve
The American School In Japan
1-1-1 Nomizu,  Chofu-shi,  Tokyo
"The heart is a little to the left." (Rev.) William Sloane Coffin

*Dear Middle School Students and Parents,*

*Welcome to our middle school*

*fiction summer reading list!*

*The link for recommended summer fiction follows. First, some tips for
selecting books:*

* *

*1.    ** “Local copy” refers to our middle school collection.*

*2.    **Titles in bold print are hot links, meaning they lead to further
information. Click on titles to find: annotations, subjects, lists of
journals giving starred reviews for each title (if any), lists of awards (if
any).*

*3.    **The graphic of the book cover is often another hot link leading to
still more information, including an excerpt from the first chapter.*

*4.    **Students are advised not to place a hold on a book, since all books
will be out for the summer and the hold will expire.*

*5.    **Catalog notes indicate if a book is part of a series.*

*6.    **Young Adult  (YA) literature is considered to be appropriate for
most readers age 12 and above.*

*7.    **Lexile numbers provide the degree of difficulty of a book and
an estimated
appropriate grade level.*

Lexile

Number