Hi, Pat,

I have been using wordle to make signs for the ends of our stacks to give
our middle school students a quick idea of which authors' books they'll find
there. The names of authors with more titles are entered more times, making
their names appear bigger.

I'm reading Center field, by Robert Lipsyte.

Best regards,

Martin Swist
スイスト せんせい,
mswist@asij.ac.jp
Middle School LMS
http://tinyurl.com/yjl7fve  <-click here for MS video book talks or if you
like oatmeal
The American School In Japan
1-1-1    Nomizu,  Chofu-shi,  Tokyo
"The heart is a little to the left." (Rev.) William Sloane Coffin