A third grade teacher is having groups of four students research information
about these states.  Each group is looking up information about geography, jobs
, recreation, and climate.  She is interested in short terms pen pals from
each of these states.  If you have a teacher  who is interested in pursuing
short terms pen pals who could exchange information about what it is like to
live where they are, please respond.  Each group has a form which identifies:
what I know, what I want to know, what I learned.

Thank you for encouraging teachers and students to use this great
communication device.

ruben marshall

rmarsha2.onondaga.bitnet

LM_NET Archive Home