From: slater@phx.mcd.mot.com (Rob Slater)
Subject: NBC News On-line
To: jewishnt%bguvm@vmd.cso.uiuc.edu (Jewishnt)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1993 14:34:09 -0700 (MST)
Shalom--
        As part of a week long news series on the information super
highway, NBC Nightly News announced that it has set up an Internet address
for those who wish to send comments on NBC news.

        The address is: nightly@nbc.com

Kol tuv,
--
 Rob Slater                                     |  It's Log, it's Log,
 Lead Software Engineer -- Core Technologies    |  It's better than bad,

LM_NET Archive Home