Does anyone know the title of a book about a child going with her parents
to visit her grandmother (for Thanksgiving, I think) and finds that her
grandmother is very different from the grandmother she is expecting?  She
arrives in some fancy car; they have to stop by someplace to pick up the
pies for dinner (contrary to father's story of homemade cooking). She is
the modern grandma!
*       Pat Sebastian           Alief I.S.D.            *
*       Librarian               16305 Kensley           *
*       Rees Elementary         Houston, TX 77082       *
*       pgs@tenet.edu           Phone: 713-531-1444     *