Please reply to the originator of this message (not to Peter):

Rose Scruggs
David L. Rice Library
University of Southern Indiana
rscruggs.ucs@smtp.usi.edu

______________________________Original Message______________________________

I would appreciate any help in finding out who the current copyright
holder is for a videotape titled "Mental Illness: Fact or Myth."  If
anyone knows the current address for William E. Simon Assoc., Inc., this
would also be helpful.  My sources show that William E. Simon may be the
owners of the copyright.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please
email directly

to rscruggs.ucs@smtp.usi.edu

Rose Scruggs
David L. Rice Library
University of Southern Indiana
Evansville, IN  47712
rscruggs.ucs@smtp.usi.edu

Joe Hagan
Data Communications Coordinator
Computer Center                     "On a clear disk,
University of Southern Indiana    you can seek forever."
8600 University Boulevard
Evansville, IN  47712
812 465 1696
jhagan.ucs@smtp.usi.edu