Can anyone send me the Internet Enviromental Resource File that is
available by FTP from umich.edu.?  Information was posted to this listserv
regarding this file within the last two weeks.

I have been trying to FTP this file for a week with no luck.  The system will
not let me logon as guest, anonymous or with my E Mail address.

I found it through the gopher using the instructions posted on this listserv,
and feel that it would be a valuable source for a project I am doing second
semester relating enviromental studies and information on the internet.

If anyone could E-Mail the file to me, or tell me what I am doing wrong
I would appreciate it.

Information I have:  Host: una.hh.lib.umich.edu
                     File: environment: murphy/briggs

LM_NET Archive Home