I think the three points listed in your post are good ones.  But there is
one more we should all keep in mind and that is talk directly to the
teacher about the problems you are having with the three students and
ask her opinion about what can be done.  Some students like this have
very specific consequences spelled out for them.  Sometimes if the
teacher scolds the three who misbehave that will end your problems.
Sending them off with the teacher really doesn't do anything to help you
cope with them and if they are in kindergarten you are going to have
them for many long years ahead.  You are the one who needs to gain
control.  This is accomplished when the students being to show respect.
I had two large sections of kindergarten myself today and I had to move
one young fellow.  But they are doing so much better than they were two
weeks ago when school started.  That's one good thing about kids, they
can learn the rules and make great improvements.  Just keep in mind the
naughty ones maybe the ones who need you the most.

Kathy Geronzin, District Librarian
Northeast Community School District
3690 Hwy # 136
Goose Lake, IA 52750